• Participant list

rseigle
10+ year member

2 Rockford Fosgate P2D4-15 Subwoofers

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D 1200W Mono D Amplifier

Ported box 38" W x 16 1/2" H x 18 1/4" D

Good setup for daily?

And should I get 4 gauge wire for it?

Any suggestions of something better for less than $500?

Go for a used amp to save money there, you should be able to get just as good of an amp for somewhere around 100$.

Since you have the space for 2 15's and a 250-ish sub budget, you should go with a single 18" speaker. You will be able to buy a higher quality speaker that way. A single Fi Audio SSD 18 will run you around 250$ before shipping, and I think that may be a good choice for you.

Others that have more experience working with 18's may prove me wrong, but I do think that is another option for you.

1995 Honda Accord EX Coupe. I could either use the trunk or the back seat, but it may be difficult to get subs in the back seat because I would have to bring the seat forward or pull down the back seat and slide through the trunk. I should have room for 2 15's or an 18, or even 2 12's. I am starting from scratch and have not wired my car yet. I have a Sony Xplod 52x4 HU and Sony Xplod 6x9s mounted in the back. Other than that, I've got nothing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.