Good 4x6

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey could you guys refrence some good, 4x6 rear speakers. I have a sub, and i'm looking for something that will give good highs, and some bass kick to it. I listen to metal and sometimes Dubstep.
I would look into some 4" components to get more of a verity of choices, and give you that Kick that you are looking for that alot of 4x6 cant deliver

God, I'm just surprised he didn't try to fucking sell him something in his first post..I'm shocked.
CDT are some great speakers,as I run them myself,and bought elsewhere, but he is a buisness man, and honest and I appreciate an honest/fair individual that sells an excellent product.A well respected Vendor on this forum:santa:

CDT are some great speakers,as I run them myself,and bought elsewhere, but he is a buisness man, and honest and I appreciate an honest/fair individual that sells an excellent product.A well respected Vendor on this forum:santa:
thanks

Did I ever say they were bad speakers? No I didn't.....I'm not saying that he isn't a valued vender on here, it's just annoying when it seems every post is him trying to sell something. Thats it.

Did I ever say they were bad speakers? No I didn't.....I'm not saying that he isn't a valued vender on here, it's just annoying when it seems every post is him trying to sell something. Thats it.
Agreed upon good speakers/recommended,and he sells them,at a good price, and is well respected/trusted, and That was the reason I mentioned him for this brand.he sells them at a better price that can be had on ebay even.The qusetion in the opening statement wasnt who sells what,and bash those who do buy and sell items,but What speakers to recommend for the OP setup.I recommend 4in components rather than 4x6 plates,and The cdt brand,as they sound amazing, and can be placed together, or the tweet can be located elsewhere,giving you a bit more of an option/speaker location,and a few more options for that existing speaker location that will fit as well.If it annoys you as a vendor try to make a sale within a posting,its very simple to ignore it, and recommend the Op your choices as others may,not to bash an individual.Quite rude,and unprofessional as well.Thats all:eek:t:

this is not the case at all,i give out alot of advise as well.probably alot more than you my realize .i dont always try to sell things to everyone ,but it is what i do to make my living ,thats all.

Hey could you guys refrence some good, 4x6 rear speakers. I have a sub, and i'm looking for something that will give good highs, and some bass kick to it. I listen to metal and sometimes Dubstep.
Do you have a maxed budget?Will you be using HU power, or an amplifier also?Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

txpsyco7

txpsyco7
Dallas Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
txpsyco7