Goob, WTF??

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
Why in the hell am I getting emails for every like and comment quote now? I don't need this shit filling up my email. If it was a thread that I gave a shit about, then ok...like a for sale thread...but EVERY TIME I'M QUOTED I GET AN EMAIL???

dude, I know im a big deal and all...but fix this shit.

Why in the hell am I getting emails for every like and comment quote now? I don't need this shit filling up my email. If it was a thread that I gave a shit about, then ok...like a for sale thread...but EVERY TIME I'M QUOTED I GET AN EMAIL???
Hmm

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

What do you mean

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Goobs not watching

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Ok I'm done

an email everytime...thank god my notifications just keeps filling like I have pm's I haven't read.
i've had to delete 15 emails just this afternoon. I can't block the addy because if I sell something, I tag the post to email me and it would block that. #GOOBFAIL

The software was updated today and by default it went to send emails for quoted posts also. I went ahead and set everything to default email "off", since you can now choose whether to receive notifications or not for everything. You can change these settings in the control panel.

The software was updated today and by default it went to send emails for quoted posts also. I went ahead and set everything to default email "off", since you can now choose whether to receive notifications or not for everything. You can change these settings in the control panel.
It says I have notifications at the top of the page but when I click on it, it throws 404, and now every thread that isn't locked has a giant red LIVE tag next to it. Why you break it?

oh and this isn't working either

http://www.caraudio.com/forumsusertag.php?do=profilenotif&tab=quotes

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

It says I have notifications at the top of the page but when I click on it, it throws 404, and now every thread that isn't locked has a giant red LIVE tag next to it. Why you break it?
he breakn' shit YO! I don't like the live tags either. seems ghey.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

snoopdan

5,000+ posts
Banned
snoopdan
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date