Going UP! Lift and rims/tires installed

Nice truck, very nice truck none the less. Who's International hauler is that?

I'd get the head studs replaced before one pops, because you don't want to have to flush the whole motor and **** out. Our 2008 F450 blew a head gasket, and there was oil in the coolant and coolant in the oil, and it was not fun. Ended up in Ford service for three weeks. The 6.0's are nice motors, because you can do alot with them. I'd get the intake, chip, and a 5" or 6" single exhaust, and get the cat removed, and it will sound like a **** turbine engine.

Nice truck, very nice truck none the less. Who's International hauler is that?
I'd get the head studs replaced before one pops, because you don't want to have to flush the whole motor and **** out. Our 2008 F450 blew a head gasket, and there was oil in the coolant and coolant in the oil, and it was not fun. Ended up in Ford service for three weeks. The 6.0's are nice motors, because you can do alot with them. I'd get the intake, chip, and a 5" or 6" single exhaust, and get the cat removed, and it will sound like a **** turbine engine.
The International is my dads, used to tow our camper, yea its probably not considered a camper by many lol. Nearly killed out old 92 F350 diesel with an added turbo kit towing it around so we upgraded to the International, power is nice but best of all is braking ability, the trailer was just too much for the F350. Camper was around 17k empty, ended up blowing 4 trannies and a motor over 5 years in the F350, also went through 6 sets of brakes, and not just worn out but cracked rotors and all from the heat. The international gets us there much more comfortably and a helluva lot more safely for us and others on the road. My dad did all the graphics on the truck too so it would match the current camper, truck was originally white when we got it, now gold with the vinyl graphics. Its got a DT530 rated at 275hp (forget how much torque, around 800lbs/ft I think) and an alison auto.

Yea I have been secretly hoping it would pop a gasket while under warranty and I could get studs sneaked in under warranty at the dealer but its getting closer and closer and gosh darn it hasn't given me a single problem so far lol. Granted I haven't towed too heavy with it yet, but so far so good. If I end up doing studs I will try and also do an EGR delete //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif and then it should be near bullit proof for some good mods.

The International is my dads, used to tow our camper, yea its probably not considered a camper by many lol. Nearly killed out old 92 F350 diesel with an added turbo kit towing it around so we upgraded to the International, power is nice but best of all is braking ability, the trailer was just too much for the F350. Camper was around 17k empty, ended up blowing 4 trannies and a motor over 5 years in the F350, also went through 6 sets of brakes, and not just worn out but cracked rotors and all from the heat. The international gets us there much more comfortably and a helluva lot more safely for us and others on the road. My dad did all the graphics on the truck too so it would match the current camper, truck was originally white when we got it, now gold with the vinyl graphics. Its got a DT530 rated at 275hp (forget how much torque, around 800lbs/ft I think) and an alison auto.
Yea I have been secretly hoping it would pop a gasket while under warranty and I could get studs sneaked in under warranty at the dealer but its getting closer and closer and gosh darn it hasn't given me a single problem so far lol. Granted I haven't towed too heavy with it yet, but so far so good. If I end up doing studs I will try and also do an EGR delete //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif and then it should be near bullit proof for some good mods.
Nice, looks like a sweet ass truck. There's a team every year that shows up in a yellow one, with about 50k in jet skis at the races every year.

It's not going to pop without being chipped. Our truck had just under 34000 miles on it before it went to Ford for three weeks. We then got the extended insurance, covering up to 200,000 miles, but only the motor. Not the trans, no brake components, nothing but the motor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.