Gmc Sierra ext cab epic (for me) build

Finally got off my lazy *** today and did a lil something. Still got to get a few things like a relay for the remote turn on, a high quality strapping rca cable, re-cover my rear door pods, and make some carpeted beauty panels.

going to recones some subs tonight, and hopefully drop them in Mon or Tues.

Got all amps mounted and wired. All amps are mounted under sub box.

Finally got some work done today after the rain. Made my relay system for amps and fans to turn on. Still got to make some panels to cover some of that up.

Got my subs in. This was a PITA for one person to do. My whole body is sore.

Amps are hooked up and gain was set with my dd-1:thumbupw:

lol, dat upside down sub
Looking amazing man. I like the aluminum distro blocks, you make em yourself?
Yeah, that upside down sub is bothering me. Yep, I made the dis blocks, just drilled and tapped.

**** there's a TONNN of room back there. Everything looks awesome so far. I can't even imagine putting all those subs in myself. You had to mount them with the box inside I'm guessing?

12's are long gone, still using 2 Ns1's, got 3 ct 125.4's to run all the mids and highs. Upgraded the deck, and added more runs of zero gauge, and decided to wall. Now for some pics.

The new 8" Alpine

The new enclosure/wall. Triple baffle,1.5" all the way around. 16 cu ft net tuned to 30.5hz.

Now for the subs: Four Crossfire XSv2 15's D.7

Made this switch panel today so I can turn on/off fans, mids/highs,bass.

Installed, not perfect, but ok

More to come.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Looks great man you have much more room left I took a few quick measurements of my silvy and thought I could get over 20. How's that 16 fitting?

Looks great man you have much more room left I took a few quick measurements of my silvy and thought I could get over 20. How's that 16 fitting?
16 fitting real tight, no room to go higher, if I wasn't so round, I could go a lil deeper than 25 3/4" lol. Could go 3-4" wider though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.