GMC Sierra Denali build. Clean daily setup

NeverEnuffBass
10+ year member

Got Bass?
I know most of you are prob gonna say why the fvck don't you just finish your **** Durango? I've been bassless for way too long and need some tunes in the daily driver. Show season is nearly over here so I have all fall and winter to finish the Durango. This setup is going to be very clean sounding and have a decent amount of bass to it.

Truck: 2003 GMC Sierra Denali ext cab.

Denali001.jpg

Source: Pioneer PRS-880 (already installed in factory cd changer location)

Video: Alpine TME-740 BT 7" monitor & Directed DVD player + Ipod

Mids& Tweet: Beyma SCK-50

Midbass: Beyma W6

Subs: 2 10" Treo TSX

Amps: Hifonics BX1605 (1600@1ohm) & Hifonics ZX6400 (85x4)

Box: Very similar to JML Audio's

Wiring: Knu Konceptz 1/0 & RCA's

-Mid & tweet will be ran passive on channels 1&2 of the ZX, the midbass will be active on 3&4.

-Custom Door pods will be made to house the mid and midbass, tweets in factory location

Should wang. Your builds are top notch.

Still not a fan of the lights on roof though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

should be a nice build. I love my tsx 10s
Yeah I had 1 in my old Blazer and loved it.

Should wang. Your builds are top notch.
Still not a fan of the lights on roof though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
As always thanks for the nice words about my builds. I don't like the lights much either. I'm having them tinted soon.

Looking forward to seeing this build. Should turn out sweet, all your work before has looked really good.

When ya get this done you can move back to getting the durango finished. Are you still gonna have the huge screen in the back of the Durango?

The cab lights are certainly out of place on that truck, could maybe pick up a set of Recon smoked lights instead, or just clear ones. But tinted will certainly be a good start, and if ya get get rid of the amber should be golden.

not the pic.. do you seriously have snow already in ct?
i dont kno if by "not the pic" you meant you werent referring to that pic but i think that glo is from tha sun

i thought the same thing but didnt see any snow anywhere else:D

even though i dont live there i still kno its a little early for snow

haha

Looking forward to seeing this build. Should turn out sweet, all your work before has looked really good.
When ya get this done you can move back to getting the durango finished. Are you still gonna have the huge screen in the back of the Durango?

The cab lights are certainly out of place on that truck, could maybe pick up a set of Recon smoked lights instead, or just clear ones. But tinted will certainly be a good start, and if ya get get rid of the amber should be golden.
Thanks man. Yeah still gonna put the ginormous screen in the back. I have my taillights tinted already going to have them do cab lights, 3rd brake light, headlights, parking lights and fender marker lights.

nice truck and equipment more pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
not the pic.. do you seriously have snow already in ct?
i dont kno if by "not the pic" you meant you werent referring to that pic but i think that glo is from tha suni thought the same thing but didnt see any snow anywhere else:D

even though i dont live there i still kno its a little early for snow

haha
Picture was taken in March when I bought the truck... Its been getting chilly at night here but nowhere near cold enough to snow yet thank god

ooooohhhhh yeeeeaaaaa can i see can i seee?
lol

sounds like u building a very nice sounding setup...sq maybe?

I wouldn't call it sq... but sure not spl either. Just want it to sound really nice and still have some nice lows when I want them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.