Gmc sierra complete build log....tons of pics

thanks for all the positive comments. the box has changed to a removable 6" aeroport. more pics soon to come, my spl box for comp running the treo and sundown.

Well i like them all................

the dd setup was nice had good impact good lows but just wasnt enough for me. the fi setup was very smooth nice heavy lows very clean not a huge amount of impact but a very nice daily setup for most music. now the treo is a whole other story. i cut half the rear bracing off the back wall so i could fit 3 cubes. the treo has a impressive amount of impact and some deadly lows, it takes up a lil room but nothing uncomfortable. im 6ft too. its about as good as you can get in this truck. the door panels and dash wipers all flop around from the bass. only thing im not happy with is the treo ****ed up my airbag system. i did not touch any of it, the bass was causing the air bag lite to flash on and off and now it just says service airbag on my dash .

Which set-up you liked the best? DD, Fi, treo...........?

Very nice work. Can you drive with your seat up anymore and still be comfortable? Just asking cause I have an '05 CC with the exact same center console, and I trimmed the feet on it and moved it up 3" to give me a little more room for a console box for the rear seat. Just an idea if you needed to squeeze a little more air space, lol.

never metered any of them. are you looking to do up a std cab? i can help you out. i have tons of hours of testing and i knw what works.

im building a new box this week for straight comp . its going to be with the treo and the sundown. i will let you know what i meter.

what did you hit? nice rebuild

i could but i really dont need too this box puts out more than enuff bass. i feel sorry for the truck. my drivers door panel moves about 1" or so from the actual door. i use to run a center console box with a 9512g and it was badass too.

Very nice work. Can you drive with your seat up anymore and still be comfortable? Just asking cause I have an '05 CC with the exact same center console, and I trimmed the feet on it and moved it up 3" to give me a little more room for a console box for the rear seat. Just an idea if you needed to squeeze a little more air space, lol.

i could but i really dont need too this box puts out more than enuff bass. i feel sorry for the truck. my drivers door panel moves about 1" or so from the actual door. i use to run a center console box with a 9512g and it was badass too.
videos?

my console box. was very loud flexed the dash around 2-3"
12847_176677714653_761214653_2700423_7827966_n.jpg

12847_176677909653_761214653_2700426_8032810_n-1.jpg

12847_176617154653_761214653_2699826_4540599_n.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.