gm large case alt iraggi

tprj82
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Texas
Item(s) for Sale:

up for sale is a new, as far as I can tell never used I beleive to be a 300 amp gm large case iraggi adjustable reg alt, I bought this alt probably back in 05 and never used it, and was lost in a closet at my parents house until last week

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Appears to be new does not look it ever has been mounted the paint around the bolt holes looks perfect

Price:

300 obo plus shipping from 19020, parents zip code, anyone local to the philly region can pickup and save shipping, or if you live in the houston area i'll have them ship to me and you can save shipping there as well, i have 2 adjustable regulators if needed I'll send one out from here included with the sales price

I can take paypal, local cash, or money order but I wont ship first sorry

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

as stated above can be local or shipped, my dad sells on ebay and can pack very well, I prefer it to be insured I want to make sure you get your alt working not smashed. I'm willing to cover insurance or half as long as its resonable

Item Pictures:
imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

96_blazer_alt_b.jpg

96_blazer_alt_a.jpg

96_blazer_alt1.jpg

96blazer_alt_c.jpg

wallpart6007.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

to be honest I dont know, I bought it as a second alt to replace my ac but never did it, I shot dom iraggi a email asking him, hopefully he will get back to me shortly and I will post it up, thanks for the interest

if only it had the oval pin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dom's reply to me

"It will fit old school cars with a pulley swap.. Or just about any GM truck with a small curved bracket you can buy at a parts store. They will need to cut it and drill a hole in it."

to be honest idk I think it would being thats a old gm motor, but at worst just might need that bracket,

and just fyi shipping zip is 19020 to any one interested in shipping price's, looks like it will 30 shipped to nc thats insured as well

I wish i knew guys this is what dom told me

"It will fit old school cars with a pulley swap.. Or just about any GM truck with a small curved bracket you can buy at a parts store. They will need to cut it and drill a hole in it."

just mount it as a second alt like i was going to do and problem solved lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.