Glass Breaking Stories

straps on 4 booster rockets on his neighbor's i.h. scout ......."anyone want to drag?"

on a funnier note anyone look at the darwin awards? i have to find the site again but this one dumb a$$ did this to his chevelle and died...was a 5 mile ride that ended with a bang (darwin awards are givin to people who effectively removed their genes from existance before they could reproduce...thank god) ahhhhhhh here it is http://www.darwinawards.com/

http://www.darwinawards.com/old/index200111.html

oh grand 3 months after i read it i find out it is a myth lol

i got an e-mail about the guy strapping the JATO pods to his car, myth uh? oh well, better a myth than some real dumba$$ trying it!

I dont know what would be worse.........

Strapping a jet engine to a car or cutting a hole in a cars floor and flinstoning it?

hmmmm?

----Its way past my bedtime... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

take it easy,

-zane

Y'all want fast? I agree with MrRay the SSr/t. It is supposed to be the fastest truck ever made, ford is going nuts right now cause their lightning is gonna lose. But in all honesty, the Viper is hot, very hot, but the origninal Shelby Mach IVs will toast anything most of us have seen in the present. Too bad their aint no more of them. Back to breaking glass.

Id think that a twin turbo vette conversion would be more than 4k. Thats pretty exotic ****, most people dont need twin turbos on their vette. The new ones are scary fast base model. Though I could definitly drive a z06 with twin turbos. But Id rather has a roots style supercharger in it. a John Liternfinger conversion is like 15k+ isent it?

What about the Skyline???? great one

And the German BMW M3 and M5 and the new upcomming M6.

One friend BUST his backwindow with only 500RMS of real subpower.

Yo had to see his face hehehe.

\

Pioneer 9300

JBL GTL 100W RMS

Kicker as SUB closed 12"

Front Infinity speaker

two amps both Alpine V12 4X 150 W

Cheers and have fus with tha noiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

i believe the new callaway c12 is at least a 30k option. i don't think it's even turbo'd. anyway, take a zo-6 base of about 55k, add the 30k for callaway and you have 85k. that's right at the base for a viper acr, and the vette (though it's no longer called that with the callaway option) is stomping a mudhole in it and walking it dry! of course you could take the viper acr add what? 30k or so for a 125k car to be a 85k vette? of course you won't have bose, cruise or cup holders! and for that money, i want some place to set my drink! and real quick, the zo-6 is as quick as the viper just not as fast. and chevy is toying with the idea of a supercharged 427 to go in the c-5! 750 bonecrushing horsepower from the factory! "let them eat cake" hahahahaha

It is true some guy put rockets on hes car and wasn't able to stop the car with his brakes lol and drove is rocket car into a cliff.If he only stayed in school and listen to his teachers he might have built a better ride the next time but there is no next time for him.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

for the callaway web site. there i found the article for the sledge!........

898 horsepower; 6200 rpm in fifth Overdrive equals 254.76 mph!

any questions? here is the link.......http://www.callawaycars.com/Corvette/Sledgehammer/sledgehammer_article.htm

you *****es know nothing about cars

The 1981 Citation X-11, oh that was a car motha

i have an 85 Citation II

I have a nice crack in my windsheild, i like to say its from my JL

but actually im stupid and shot my windsheild with a BB gun

Waiting on my line driver and new amp

and im pretty sure that windsheild will be gone

tis almost gone now

Originally posted by B&R Innovations you *****es know nothing about cars

Excuse me?

I seriously hope you are joking......

I have ASE certification and a few years of Tech School behind me, not to mention well over 7 years in Car Audio installation.

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.