GIVEAWAY B2 Audio HNC6.1 Component Set

Any1 wanna help me with this? Ill be running some CDT ES-06 components. The set is 2ohms. I goy 2 choices of amps. One is the Rockford fosgate t400-2. I currently have and the other one is sell the fosgate amp and get a audison lrx 2.4 amp. Fosgate does 250@2ohm @14.4v & audison amp does 230x2@2ohm@13.8 volts. Fosgate damping is 200 & audison amp says its 120?

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

The fosgate amp is pretty solid had it pushing a p3 and it made it hit hard.

not sure if this was addressed, but does it ignore duplicate posts in a thread? 300 posts != 300 unique posters

anyways, pretty cool you're doing these giveaways. it'll definitely make someones day.

Nice, thanks for the info.

We ship these sets out daily, so people have been figuring them out. They are very popular
I actually have these in 2 vehicles, they are excellent. The midbass is fantastic, and I mean fantastic, and quality of sound is awesome, by far the best sounding set of components per price I've heard. one vehicle is amped off the stock setup and the output on low wattage is incredible along with the fact the midbass increased drastically, the other vehicle is on a 150w per channel b2 Quattro. They get loud and retain a very nice balanced sound very well. The tweet is very smooth sounding as well and not harsh at all.

2 days left!!!!

Each reply counts as an entry

Unlimited entries

Post some pics of your setup if you get a chance so we can check out everyone's work

If you didn't see on the original post, the way the drawing works, I will enter post #2 through the total number of replies, your reply number is at the top right of your post (example this is reply 315). This will be entered in the random number generator and clicked 3 times, the 3rd number generated will be the post winner, from there we go and see who's post number won, and announce the winner.

on the 23rd I will post the video in here showing the winner!

Good luck audiophiles and bassheads

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date