GIVEAWAY B2 Audio HNC6.1 Component Set

cool! doing any amp giveaways someday? i need a new amp for my RE SE 12! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Anyone have experience with this set ?
We ship these sets out daily, so people have been figuring them out. They are very popular

I actually have these in 2 vehicles, they are excellent. The midbass is fantastic, and I mean fantastic, and quality of sound is awesome, by far the best sounding set of components per price I've heard. one vehicle is amped off the stock setup and the output on low wattage is incredible along with the fact the midbass increased drastically, the other vehicle is on a 150w per channel b2 Quattro. They get loud and retain a very nice balanced sound very well. The tweet is very smooth sounding as well and not harsh at all.

Any1 wanna make me feel better so the guiltiness goes away lol. Im gonna be running 2 Sundown Sa8v3s wired to 1ohm on a DD M1D. Amp for this will be a fosgate T400-2 . Head unit will be a Deh80 Prs. Next week ima sound deaden the doors. Im waiting for the enclosure now .Theyre gonna be on a 14 sierra

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date