CarAudio.com Veteran
Name Says it All. All prices shipped OBO

Rockford Fosgate P500-2. Used lightly for under a month $175

CIMG0111.jpg

10 ft. Rockford Fosgate Single Twist RCA. $10

CIMG0112.jpg

3 ft. Rockford Fosgate Daul Twist RCA brand new in package $8

CIMG0112.jpg

Elemental Designs 7Kv.2 Daul 4 ohm. Brand New. Bought really just to see what it was. Never Used. $30 SOLD

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0109.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

Planet Audio 2 Channel line Driver $20

CIMG0015-1.jpg

Massive Audio P1500.1 $180

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443173

Your girl clearly has jealousy issues and trust me now that she knows she can tell you what to do it wont stop here..... Get rid of her, seriously. Any girl that makes you get rid of things, primarily cause shes jealous you may love it more than her, is extremely insecure.....

That being said, Good luck with the sale and good luck with your love life, you'll need it!

YA man i went throw the same sh*t.. i sold my mustang for her(becuse i put more time and money in it then with HER).. she was jealous..

i got her that Fing ring for her( bone head move on my part).. it was all good for a little bit.. how iam doing a system in my new car & she starting back up.. told her over the weekend that if so don't like it then leve me. WOW big or deal on that one. BUT i have to stand my ground and she has to deal with it.. If not i find another one..lol more T&A out there..

IF she know's you were a CAR guy when you met.. then she need to know you ALWAYS be a car guy... Truse me it's NOT worth loseing you MAN card over her being a BI*CH.. IF your geting rid of you sh*t now then you well alway be geting rid of the stuff you LOVE.... belive me or NOT you well SEE in time...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.