Gimme loud (but clear)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Inferno13
10+ year member

Jah live!
Ohio
alright, classic delemna. i was looking at infinity kappas for the longest time and i thought that i had exactly what i was looking for in speakers. but NOW i find that i want LOUD because ive pretty much blown out my ear drums as it is and the only things that i can hear have to be loud. so im looking for reasonably priced speakers (reasonable being 100 - 200) that will go very loud without distorting, nice high frequency responce, and decent, but not necessarily the best, bass responce. ill get all the bass i need from my sub. so any suggestions would be awesome. thanks

I'd say Boston's but I doubt if you could find them that cheap...Other than that, try looking into MB Quart online, you can get them for pretty cheap...some people say the tweets are a little harsh, but personally I like 'em. I also used to have a set of Rockford Fanatic-Q components that I absolutely loved...they are pretty cheap now too...

amped for sure but im not sure what amp yet. coaxials probably 5 1/4 in size. i had thought about mb quarts. i think i might look into them.

well say that i want them amped, any suggestions on which amp to look into? assuming that i go with the quarts. plenty of power for them to perform to their utmost capabilities. but not so much that they blow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.