Getting those last DBs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi everyone I'm new here and have a few quick question. My system is currently sitting at 128.1 DBs I would really like to get that up to 130. Is there anything simple that can be done to achieve this? Amp gain and bass is set just to the breaking point so I can turn the volume to 30 without any distortion HU goes to 32. Also I'm sure a ported box would help but speaker min ported is 3 cu ft I have my boxes at the max I can go at 2.6 cu ft. Would porting help or actually make it sound worse with this small of a space. It's in the trunk of a 2007 Mazda 6i

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Appreciate the input! I'll check out the calc site and see how it compares. I'm in the beginning stages of building the box. Unfortunately with...
Anything worth getting is always worth it more at a steep discount. Not familiar with that unit, but the brand is great.
I'm putting 2 under my rear seats with 2 passive radiators. Only a 3kw amp. Only reason I'm selling my adire subs before even trying them. Granted...
I'm stupid. Please repeat what stupid me said that was wrong.

About this thread

KennyMcCormick

KennyMcCormick
Batesville,MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
KennyMcCormick