Getting Ripped Off????

SHERIDAN

Canada
I went to Local Car shop "Audio Connections" in the town next door and was looking at buying some kicker cvr 10's i show up with a price in my head and find them and the price is 219.99 (canadian) so like 160-170 us. I said screw this adn left in a hurry.

Kicker in Canada is brought in through an importer who marks it up, then it is sold to the retailer who sells it to the customer. The dealer was not ripping you off at all, it is Kicker not selling direct to the dealer and causing the excessive markup from the middleman. Even though they can be had on E-bay for x dollars, he has no warranty in Canada and will get hit with gst and brokerage fees at the border = much more than you thought. His best bet is to buy locally from the dealer and get a better deal from them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.