Getting back into car audio

Participant count
  • Participants list

tgarza74

CarAudio.com Newbie
Just wrapped up an install in my 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road double cab. This is my first aftermarket "system" in over 20 year and my first time installing. Replaced all factory speakers and added a 4 channel LOC to the stock head unit. Running Skar (TX69 and RPX 65) speakers in the doors, Subaru Kicker tweeters in the dash, Sundown SAE 1100.5 amp and a Skar 6.5 sub box...see pic below. Had to modify the plastics a bit to get box to fit just so, but not much hacking was needed. Anyhow looking forward to learning about the current state of car audio!

Mario
20200510_131708.jpg

@1aespinoza thanks for the welcome! Not much space in the cab of a Tacoma for stuff, prior to the install I kept a recovery strap and a hatchet in the small cubby and the larger one was unused. Eventually I think a custom back panel with built in sub enclosure and amp space that replaces the plastic will be in the plans

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.