getting back in the game

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jep772
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
got tired of fixing r/c cars that break a day later, thought it would be cheaper than car audio lol

my question is now that the AQ hd3c has been out for a while what are peoples opinions and how are the amps mainly the 3500 and the 90x4. still cant beat their prices. thanks in advance for any comments.

fanboys feel free to promote the latest eboner too, ive been away from the game for a while and am out of the loop.

Anything from AQ is tough, handles more power than rated or puts out rated power.

Incriminator is where its at as well but the prices are higher. All hand made though. PM me if you would be interested in IA equipment.

Sundown is also at the top. Jacob continues to put out solid products.

i appreciate it, ive only been out 3 yrs or so, last set-up was DD/sundown/memphis and i loved it, ive looked at the IA stuff on ssa and looks great, theres a bravada in town with some DPs. prolly gonna go AQ though just wanted to be sure the hd subs were still doin good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.