get viper 791xv?

yo0123yo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
chicago
Ok so im thinkin about gettin the viper 791xv but im not sure if this is the best for its price? also does anyone know a good site i can buy off, i would buy off ebay but i dont trust them with stuff like this. and recommendation would be great.

ok my choices are these python 881xp, viper 791xv, clifford rsx 3.5, hornet 564t, which one has the best features?

im looking at the features of some of these and im kind of a noob to alarms to please dont insult me for askin this but whats stuff like Parking Light Flash,

Failsafe Starter Kill, Anti-Grind ?

Everythings good about the Viper 791, I had it for about 6 month in my new car and the remote starter is very useful and not a problem..

I hate the fugly huge blue remote that cost $80 bucks alone...

also i was wondering, is there ways to silence the remote so it doesnt beep on me if im the middle of class, like maybe set it to just vibrate?

I have a Clifford RSX 3.5 on a manual tranny. Works great. Mind you its made by DEI which also makes Viper. lots of extra functions that Compustar dont have, my installer told me that.

also, do all thse come with the feature that will alert you when someone is close to your car? or is that a seperate add on?

is the autopage 860lcd better then the viper 791xv? a guy at this shop here recommended that to me over the viper 791vx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.