General question about components

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nate121

Logan, WV
Ive not really delved into components, or bought any for that reason. But in my next build its a definite. Or I'll literally have no mids or highs audible haha. So what is pretty even on loudness and sq? I want it to sound crisp but still play loud.

Ive not really delved into components, or bought any for that reason. But in my next build its a definite. Or I'll literally have no mids or highs audible haha. So what is pretty even on loudness and sq? I want it to sound crisp but still play loud.
I replaced all six speakers (even though because I have the base model 2006 Grand Caravan which had NO round 5.25" top of the dash speakers, just mounting location and wires taped down!) with Alpine R-series speakers/ And I was once again reminded of the importance of really good speakers to audio sound quality!! I grew up with my father's mono 15" Altec Lansing speaker! I plugged it into my clock radio and WOW!! Who'd have thought it would sound so GOOD!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.