Gayest trend in motorsports so far.

I dunno who started this.. prolly some poor minority in Harlem or Compton.. but it's most def THE stupidest thing I've seen..
I mean, Bosozoku is cooler than this crap.. "lets rust our hoods, because we can't afford some nice paint, yeaaaaaaaaaa bouuuy!!!"

IMG_1784R.jpg

pic-by-stephan-repke-vw-speed-a10a4f1c90.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

hoodride5.jpg

^^^^ looks like someone made a sweet suspension setup.. but ran out of money for bodywork..

Seems those XB drivers have run out of normal mods to do to their toasters.. they're getting weird..

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f2/offical-hood-ride-thread-23947.html

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Couldn't have been a minority, we typically don't drive rice burners. Had to be someone of fairer skin complexion, sorry:rolleyes:

Doesnt work on new model cars but on the bug it works. You never heard of rat rods.
LakeRat.jpg
nothing wrong with rat rods. thats a very nice car.

just goes with the time. people didnt have money to get wild paint or anything. it was all about going fast and performance

2008Beetle1.jpg

people think this looks bad? i guess it's just a vw thing, because i think this car is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

You can't do it to just any car. I think it works on older rat rods, and older model euros.

There is a website ( eurghetto.com ) that has an interesting collection.

And FYI, most of those guys are rocking wheels that cost most than your air suspension/wheels/tires combined.

So, it's definitly not for the faint of heart.

spasticdwarf09.jpg

spasticdwarf05.jpg

That 5 series is on HRE's... yummmmmmm.

Also, the blue MKV GTI that was posted earlier actually has the hood/grill painted to look like rust. The grills are plastic, and therefore cannot rust.

what's gay is the op tring to pass this fvcked up trend off on people that wounldn't be cought dead driveing these types of cars even if they weren't rusted out....lol

i totally agree with Loud3. there also have to be supporting mods to complete the look of the rusted hood. like being low on nice wheels.

also, stretched tire looks awesome if you're low.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ShiningBuick

10+ year member
NotLoudEnuff
ShiningBuick
Fargo, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date