Gayest ebay response I ever received

I like his capacitor description....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

This item is used, does work, and collects finger prints quite nicely!

Tested o.k.

Hope you know about capacitors, attention to detail during install will prevent you from a real understanding about them. This one stores enough to power a whole house for about two seconds, catch my drift. Don't be the house!

Windex works wounders for finger prints, dampen a rag and wipe clean. just stay away from you live wires etc.......

Have fun with it!
This guy would be smart to just not say anything in the item description if he has to go and re-post it. He should also drop that Buy Now price by at least $200

He seems to know a lot about car audio...another description...lol...I have to read more....first time I heard the phrase " doubly shure "

This amp was not installed in an audio system, was tested to insure operation.

Will come in a US Amps Box, sold as is. Please be sure you know what you doing during an install, as I don't accept return's. A solid ground is paramount, don't assume, ground it to the frame, and make doubly shure the battery is grounded to the frame. This is not just this manufactures amp, all high power amps must be hooked up solid and right or things go wrong real quick! Also note heavy gauge hook-up power and ground wires are needed, see the inclosed documentation. Break-in all high-end audio equipment with your gains set low, run them that way for about 10 hours of use before you start tweaking it up, this amp is very loud and crystal clear. Not responsible for any shattered windows, deployed airbags, or speaker's launched to their way to the moon. Consideration to high output batteries, alternators, capacitors etc., might be warranted if running more than one of these amps. Remember this is competition grade, audiophile equipment. Handle with extreme care and caution is strongly advised. US Amps don't make them anymore, all the new stuff is assembly line crap, not hand made.........These amps were made when US Amps was tryin to make a name for themselves, to compete at all the shows, everything about this amp and others made around the time this one was crafted, was all the stops were pulled out and the extreme was the norm.......

If your looking for clean high power, then you need not look any further. If you're looking at this auction, then you know what this amp can do and what the value is!

He seems to know a lot about car audio...another description...lol...I have to read more....first time I heard the phrase " doubly shure "
This amp was not installed in an audio system, was tested to insure operation.

Will come in a US Amps Box, sold as is. Please be sure you know what you doing during an install, as I don't accept return's. A solid ground is paramount, don't assume, ground it to the frame, and make doubly shure the battery is grounded to the frame. This is not just this manufactures amp, all high power amps must be hooked up solid and right or things go wrong real quick! Also note heavy gauge hook-up power and ground wires are needed, see the inclosed documentation. Break-in all high-end audio equipment with your gains set low, run them that way for about 10 hours of use before you start tweaking it up, this amp is very loud and crystal clear. Not responsible for any shattered windows, deployed airbags, or speaker's launched to their way to the moon. Consideration to high output batteries, alternators, capacitors etc., might be warranted if running more than one of these amps. Remember this is competition grade, audiophile equipment. Handle with extreme care and caution is strongly advised. US Amps don't make them anymore, all the new stuff is assembly line crap, not hand made.........These amps were made when US Amps was tryin to make a name for themselves, to compete at all the shows, everything about this amp and others made around the time this one was crafted, was all the stops were pulled out and the extreme was the norm.......

If your looking for clean high power, then you need not look any further. If you're looking at this auction, then you know what this amp can do and what the value is!
So is this a legal document that prevents me from suing him when my speakers launch to the moon?

I'm on my 7th windshield with this equiptment. :p
Pfft thats nothin, I blew out 7 windsheid AT ONCE in the parking lot with my 2 12" duals and my soundstorm labs amp(real equipment for the moment:crying:), then I looked up and there was 2 seagulls on the light post throwing up from all the bass.

Pfft thats nothin, I blew out 7 windsheid AT ONCE in the parking lot with my 2 12" duals and my soundstorm labs amp(real equipment for the moment:crying:), then I looked up and there was 2 seagulls on the light post throwing up from all the bass.
hahahahah that really made me laugh

Maybe he literally broke the window with his amp, like took it and threw it through the window, that would break it everytime - you could wire it at 1 ohm and he would actually be telling the truth!

You guys are missing the point........that amp is for convertibles only and don't dare play it with the top up...

Best thing he could do is shove the cap up his ass and beat himself over the head with the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tsenfw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tsenfw
Norwalk, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date