Gauging Interest For A Pair Of TC-7 Motors

Participant count
  • Participant list

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Last year I purchased a couple TC-7 10" drivers that needed new soft parts and I intended to rebuild them but never did. I'm offering the motors with the coils which are 3" D4. Just looking to recover what I paid for them. Anyone have any interest in these?

Edit - Pics

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03400.jpg

DSC03405.jpg

DSC03407.jpg

post some pics. i want to see them
I certainly will when it's convenient. They look just like a TC-9 but smaller in scale.

Coils are flawless, BTW. The drivers just weren't cared for very well and the soft parts suffered.

I see there's not much interest but I added pics anyway. Just like a little TC-9.

These would make a nice platform for a set of sealed 10" or 12" SQ drivers. Anyhow, maybe I'll get around to listing them soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.