Gas Tank Problems

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey anyone out there ever had issues with their gas tank leaking. For example, I used dynomat on my trunk lid and the top of my new gas tank on my 65 cutlass and I noticed that the tank is leaking tonight. I have 4 massive hippo 12 ported on an Orion 5000 HCCA. What should I do, how to fix this problem. Would using dynomat in my trunk under the speakers help or is that a waste of time and money please help because this is taking my funds, especially when I am on my third gas tank, and I barely drive the car.

Hey anyone out there ever had issues with their gas tank leaking. For example, I used dynomat on my trunk lid and the top of my new gas tank on my 65 cutlass and I noticed that the tank is leaking tonight. I have 4 massive hippo 12 ported on an Orion 5000 HCCA. What should I do, how to fix this problem. Would using dynomat in my trunk under the speakers help or is that a waste of time and money please help because this is taking my funds, especially when I am on my third gas tank, and I barely drive the car.
Are you saying the bass is wasting your gas???? It sounds like you poked a hole in your gas tank. I've been there and did that JB Weld will take care of it if the tank is metal if it is plastic put a bigger screw in the hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the bass is killing my tank, so you think the jb weld will do the trick. Also, for a 65 cutlass the replacement gas tank does not come with a neck so I had to cut the neck from my old tank to weld on the new on. I popped a pin hold where the weld is made on the neck, do you think the JB weld will fix that also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.