Gas/Oil prices hitting low bad

Big red halli
Lol the pioneer wireline devision is stacked with trucks sitting in the yard... You work for one of the largest company's in the oil industry you are nothing more than a number and I would definitely be uneasy of my job stability if I were you... I was about to invest 300k into a home out there now I'll be waiting at least until the new year to see what's gonna happen... Hess is locked in at 60 a bb right now and that ends jan 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the pioneer wireline devision is stacked with trucks sitting in the yard... You work for one of the largest company's in the oil industry you are nothing more than a number and I would definitely be uneasy of my job stability if I were you... I was about to invest 300k into a home out there now I'll be waiting at least until the new year to see what's gonna happen... Hess is locked in at 60 a bb right now and that ends jan 1st

Id wait till near december.. By october its gonna pick up again.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

I hope it picks up by the end of the year but most doubt it. The end of the year is normally when things have slowed down because of budgets, the begging of the year is when the companies redo the budgets for the new year.
The result of pickup will be by cutting the leftover workers.

The result of pickup will be by cutting the leftover workers.
Most of these company's don't have to worry about making cuts they are having a hard enough time keeping employees with all the paycuts they have been dishing out... Mine was over 33 % of my gross last year.... 55/60k paycut

Yes they don't frac overseas so cost is less to produce. But you have to fly everything or ship everything by boat to the rigs. And certain places are only accessible a few months a year because of the terrain. Here in the us we just drive what we need or hot shot something.
They are fracking overseas:

One of my earlier post was they just started fracking overseas, what I meant was they don't frac like we do. They also don't do pump downs like we do, they were needing experienced engineers and operators with experience with pump downs.
Gotcha

Thank you . Unlce sam and fat assssess on welfare unemployment and such...drain alot more from my paycheck than filling my tank up
To clarity, I was referring to state and federal FUEL TAXES. Oil company makes 5 cents per gallon and they're evil greedy capitalist pigs, state and federal government makes 80 cents to a dollar a gallon and they're our saviors protecting us from big business.... Let that sink in. If the oil companies are making "too much" at a nickel a gallon profit, how much is state and federal governments making from fuel sales?

I've seen a gas station receipt from buying gas and like a third of it was taxes.
But it's the "big bad corporations".....

Oh, not to mention the 1 BILLION a month that Exxon Mobile pays in taxes... but of course "the corporation" is paying that. It in no way shape or form is a cost passed along to you at the gas pump.

I really hate Marxists.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.