Gas/Oil prices hitting low bad

if you knew how much profit oil companies made every year you'd agree that they can afford to pay their workers more.

I could rant on forever about these types of things, large corporations, social engineering, the war fallacies. While I've been out of the audio loop, I went really far into some learning about this world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

So hows everyone liking the drops in price for gas?
As some of you know i work in the oil industry, creating pipes and parts before they ship to the field.

I usually make a lot of money for less work as many need rush orders and low tolerances.

I also do large orders which i USUALLY ship 25 parts first week for company inspection then the rest on scheduled dates.

Up till now due to price drops and new gas deals, the orders currently made have been put on hold due to low demand and no real need of parts.

That leaves guys like me with half a pay check and demand for smaller work from smaller companies..

Anyway im not going broke, but after tools and etc.. Take home pay is not as much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Hows everyone in the field coping??

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
heard it was supposed to drop pretty low.. then two days later up almost a dollar... current gas prices 2.99ga reg. unleaded

So hows everyone liking the drops in price for gas?
As some of you know i work in the oil industry, creating pipes and parts before they ship to the field.

I usually make a lot of money for less work as many need rush orders and low tolerances.

I also do large orders which i USUALLY ship 25 parts first week for company inspection then the rest on scheduled dates.

Up till now due to price drops and new gas deals, the orders currently made have been put on hold due to low demand and no real need of parts.

That leaves guys like me with half a pay check and demand for smaller work from smaller companies..

Anyway im not going broke, but after tools and etc.. Take home pay is not as much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Hows everyone in the field coping??

****, didn't know gas prices had to do with workers in that field, figured you'd still get paid the same. Apparently not.

A few months ago in south missouri, you could find gas on average $2.10, lowest I saw down there was $1.98

It's average $2.50 now in central missouri.

Oil prices have gone down for a few reasons. One is to keep fracking for oil here from happening. Fracking can't compete with Saudi Arabia price wise. This also keeps the US from maintaining any kind of energy self sufficiency and basically destroying the fracking industry. It's a control mechanism.
The other thing is that the economy is probably going to collapse and the drop in oil prices indicate such.
Fracking has recently started in Arab countries, if they don't gush with oil they don't bother with them. Our break even price was 60-70 a barrel, now its said to be in the 30s depending if its shale or other formations. The Arab countries break even price is just over 100 per barrel, so their attempt to break our oil industry by flooding the market has back fired.

i dont think that gas prices are the problem, it's greedy corporations that keep maximizing their profit without any concern for those who actually do the work.
Oil companies operate on 2.5% profit margin on gasoline (evil corporations). Federal tax 20%, state taxes 25% and up (big brother will protect us from those evil greedy corporations). Typical liberal logic.

how many billions of dollars is too much?
Nothing stopping you and every other Marxist from buying STOCK in any oil company you like until you control the majority of shares, then you can operate at a loss, or whatever else you think is "fair".

Oil prices have gone down for a few reasons. One is to keep fracking for oil here from happening. Fracking can't compete with Saudi Arabia price wise. This also keeps the US from maintaining any kind of energy self sufficiency and basically destroying the fracking industry. It's a control mechanism.
The other thing is that the economy is probably going to collapse and the drop in oil prices indicate such.
If the economy crashes, I'm gonna scoop up some good audio deals when people liquidate their stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just wait until the next major terror strike from Isis or some other fucktard Islamic extremist group in the Middle East and gas/oil will skyrocket again.
Russia is another major oil producer

Gas was $2.30 for like the past month. Now a few days ago it's $2.99... So it's on the rise here
Rumor is the gas hike is due to a refinery by Chicago needing work on it... Which is bull because the price of gas closed at 1.68 a gal on the market Friday... And oil is now down to 42.50 it's not looking good for me an actual oil field worker... Shits getting real we have had one of our 24hr rigs laid down and 17 guys wondering where their next paycheck is coming from. But it created more

Work for my rig with 1 less working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russia is another major oil producer
Yes but their break even price is between 120 to 150 a barrel. They have been royally f ucked for a while. Iran coming back online has pushed prices down within the last few weeks. Uncertainty in Yemen, Sierra and lybia has help keep prices up, once they come online again we're f ucked.

Oil companies operate on 2.5% profit margin on gasoline (evil corporations). Federal tax 20%, state taxes 25% and up (big brother will protect us from those evil greedy corporations). Typical liberal logic.

Nothing stopping you and every other Marxist from buying STOCK in any oil company you like until you control the majority of shares, then you can operate at a loss, or whatever else you think is "fair".
Thank you . Unlce sam and fat assssess on welfare unemployment and such...drain alot more from my paycheck than filling my tank up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.