gamecube console,playstation 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the story, I got this picture from him on Feb. 26th.

02FEAEA4.jpg

You can make out the gamecube games he has for sale in this thread.

Starfox Adventures, NFS Carbon and Mario Sunshine, nothing else.

I sent him this question.

5Xd82ve.png

To which he replied

vMZtNWX.png

We agreed on 65$ shipped, and it took him a week or two to get it shipped out, I don't remember exactly. I was fine with that and he was communicating just fine.

When the package arrived, it did not have any of the 3 gamecube games from the picture, the only game I got was Disc 1 of Resident Evil 4, I had no clue he even had that. His excuse was he had just finished moving, and he would contact me when he found the other games.

icJlx2z.png

Of course I wasn't going to leave positive feedback on an unfinished deal, so I waited.

A couple weeks down the line, basswiigee PM's me on MAF since he know's I'm looking for a Gamecube and says that there is one listed here, on CA.com, but warns me the guy is shady, and it turns out, it's the gamecube I passed on, and the games I already bought.

Kinda pissed at this point, but the final nail in the coffin was this.

P7Kk21b.jpg

A bill from FedEx, for 90$. First I had to figure out who the hell sent it since there wasn't any info, but sure enough, the xbox came from MD.

And just for the record, one of the controllers I got doesn't work and the Xbox has a bad disc drive.

Here's the story, I got this picture from him on Feb. 26th.
02FEAEA4.jpg

You can make out the gamecube games he has for sale in this thread.

Starfox Adventures, NFS Carbon and Mario Sunshine, nothing else.

I sent him this question.

5Xd82ve.png

To which he replied

vMZtNWX.png

We agreed on 65$ shipped, and it took him a week or two to get it shipped out, I don't remember exactly. I was fine with that and he was communicating just fine.

When the package arrived, it did not have any of the 3 gamecube games from the picture, the only game I got was Disc 1 of Resident Evil 4, I had no clue he even had that. His excuse was he had just finished moving, and he would contact me when he found the other games.

icJlx2z.png

Of course I wasn't going to leave positive feedback on an unfinished deal, so I waited.

A couple weeks down the line, basswiigee PM's me on MAF since he know's I'm looking for a Gamecube and says that there is one listed here, on CA.com, but warns me the guy is shady, and it turns out, it's the gamecube I passed on, and the games I already bought.

Kinda pissed at this point, but the final nail in the coffin was this.

P7Kk21b.jpg

A bill from FedEx, for 90$. First I had to figure out who the hell sent it since there wasn't any info, but sure enough, the xbox came from MD.

And just for the record, one of the controllers I got doesn't work and the Xbox has a bad disc drive.
Ok so he was selling the games you bought on another forum? You dont sell a item then not ship it even if you dont know where they are

And what exactly is the fedex bill for? Please explain that in 10000% detail!

Just console
Looks like you owe some games that he paid for and you were well aware that you did not send them. If this is true I wouldnt trust you in any way. No wonder youre having issues. You dont do this type of stuff. I would have requested a refund and kept your crap. You give someone whay they pay for.or refund them

Im on my.phone someone tag whitedragon so he can delete this dudes for sale threads. Cant be selling items when he still has a messed up transaction

Ok so he was selling the games you bought on another forum? You dont sell a item then not ship it even if you dont know where they areAnd what exactly is the fedex bill for? Please explain that in 10000% detail!
Nope, he replied to my WTB thread, the FedEx bill came with a note that says:

"FedEx was unable to bill the account for the party indicated on the shipping document or the account was missing, Therefore we are invoicing you for the shipping charges."

So basically I had to pay for the shipping and the 65$ on top of that.

So for my 155$, I got 3 working controllers, 1 broken controller, an xbox with a bad disc drive and Resident Evil 4 Disc 1 for the gamecube.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/599396-wtb-gamecube.html

"FedEx was unable to bill the account for the party indicated on the shipping document or the account was missing, Therefore we are invoicing you for the shipping charges."

So for my 155$, I got 3 working controllers, 1 broken controller, an xbox with a bad disc drive and Resident Evil 4 Disc 1 for the gamecube.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/599396-wtb-gamecube.html
you should of contacted me about fedex note i will of found out what happen and why they billed you i paid to have it ship dont know why you had that issue or even got a bill.dude i sent you message about other games and you never message me back so i listed it for sale.as far as the non working stuff i didn't know it didn't work and if you had communicated with me i would of definite refunded or make it rite. i had no way to know if system work last i remember it did work

i take it you have a gamecube system if not am willing to send you the one i got to replace the xbox or even the ps2 if you like its up to you.like i said all you had to do was communicated with me

i take it you have a gamecube system if not am willing to send you the one i got to replace the xbox or even the ps2 if you like its up to you.like i said all you had to do was communicated with me
Well you should be mailing. Him the games today that he already bougbt and paid for. Sounds like after every part of this deal went wrong on your part he didnt bother you because he felt like it wasnt worth it. Id want my freaking games if I was him

Well you should be mailing. Him the games today that he already bougbt and paid for. Sounds like after every part of this deal went wrong on your part he didnt bother you because he felt like it wasnt worth it. Id want my freaking games if I was him
Bingo.

I don't want the games, just needed to post the turth so I don't look like the bad guy.

Bingo.
I don't want the games, just needed to post the turth so I don't look like the bad guy.
You also could of communicated with me to resolve issues than you leave bad feedback . I now see why you didn't respond back to my messages when I try to reach out to you on the other games

Bingo.
You also could of communicated with me to resolve issues than you leave bad feedback . I now see why you didn't respond back to my messages when I try to reach out to you on the other games

Alright lets make it right whatever you guys agree is between you to.

I want that negative remove trying to make rite. He doesn't want to I guess
Well make him a offer on how you will make it right. If he agrees then im sure he will remove it. In my opinion id be making it right either way. Good luck to both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date
Participants