Southeast Region GA comps?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I'm in gwinette,

there is a big thing here in my area, EVERY thursday night in downtown lawerenceville over 400 cars get together,

alot of imports. actually about 98% imports, BUT this could be a great place to start doing things like this.

the location is great, Many people to have as spectators.

i hope to get my build started soon, and at which point, I will be buying a cheap Laptop,and a TL.

maybe soon we can start getting some heavy hitters out here, just for a few weeks and maybe get people into the swing of things.

I know that when you have some pretty nasty systems in a parking lot, it draws attention.

SO i'm hoping my 8 15's in a bandpass on about 12-14k rms daily will really bring in the ppl.

and hopefully we can start doing some metering.

there are two shows coming up in july. One is july 17 in gainsville and its a mecca event you can find more info on their site and another one one on the 24 at the trade center near jimmy carter in that area and will have a tl there for the sound

It's not Georgia. but we have a huge show coming up July 24th in Columbia, SC.

Big charity event.

Not that bad of a drive from GA and a great cause!

Sounds like fun, how bad are the police out there cause they seem to have issues when I turn my radio up.

I'm in gwinette,
there is a big thing here in my area, EVERY thursday night in downtown lawerenceville over 400 cars get together,

alot of imports. actually about 98% imports, BUT this could be a great place to start doing things like this.

the location is great, Many people to have as spectators.

i hope to get my build started soon, and at which point, I will be buying a cheap Laptop,and a TL.

maybe soon we can start getting some heavy hitters out here, just for a few weeks and maybe get people into the swing of things.

I know that when you have some pretty nasty systems in a parking lot, it draws attention.

SO i'm hoping my 8 15's in a bandpass on about 12-14k rms daily will really bring in the ppl.

and hopefully we can start doing some metering.

This saturday 10-2-2010 is Georgia MECA state finals. They are being held at American Radio in *******, GA.

Call 678-455-3201 for additional information,

THIS Saturday....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.