furthest heard frequecy 25hz-45hz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What frequency can i play on my 15" kicker l7 in a sealed box that can be heard the furthest coming down the street
low frequencies work best. Find a low low tone like 5hz and blare it full volume, they'll feel it from forever.

Yeah, make sure you crank the gain on your amp and then the bass boost, then the bass + on your headunit... when you get into a residential neighborhood, put on a 0dB sine wave (these shitz are tha bomb, yo) and crank the volume knob. You won't believe how it sounds, and all the Paul Union Sam Sam Young will come flocking to you. You won't be able to get your **** out fast enough for them to ****. They'll probably try to tear your clothes off, so you might want to wear something that is old and disposable. Hate to see your Lebron jersey get ripped up and ****, yo...

who gives a fvck if you can be heard a mile away? your car will just be a beacon for cops or people who want to steal your system if you plan on being obnoxious about it. build yourself a nice SQ system and actually and enjoy it for yourself. trust me nobody wants to hear your shitty music vibrating your car apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...