Fun with Ebay bodykits.

Can somebody tell me WHY THE **** people ruin otherwise decent looking cars? The F&F trend went out of style about 5 years ago. I wouldn't be caught dead riding in that POS with eBay kit.
I can't believe people still do this to their cars, I am in shock.

You can do a bit of tail light tint, paint/shave emblems, throw some springs on it, and you're good to go. A much better way to spend $400:

IMG_0297.jpg

ur cars nice .but its to plain, i mean its proffesional but u know were im getting at. the reason i say this is because when u make ur car unique it gives it a special meaning like (retarded kids) mine is gana be bagged and pearl paint with gold flake its just screaming for attention. thats the reason they **** up good cars

I hope I never have to see that car at any shows in wisconsin
If you do you have to get a laughing pose pic with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

lol anything I would do to my celica would automatically put it in the ricer category.. I don't have much choice, I wanted to make mine look different than all the others around here and a bodykit was a way to do it for mine. Tint is for system reasons, spoiler, simply because I hated the stock one and I don't like the look without one. Rims, .. well I was young that one has no excuse. but overall at leadt I didn't altezza is out woo.. **** imports and rice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.. i love my celica though.

Least I have reasons for my customness.. lol

everyone's doing it so i want to be "unique" too.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
some look good, some do NOT

hahaha kinda like that what i mean is my car the reason i did it is because its a 4 door, its a sunfire(not civic) no one fixes them , or realy puts crazy mods to them. but i hate seing civics with body kits, they all have one and they all have lambo doors thats not unique.

I'm going to go take a crap on the hood of my ride so its unique and gets attention! I think I'm figuring out why you guys do this stuff...I want attention too!

lol anything I would do to my celica would automatically put it in the ricer category.. I don't have much choice, I wanted to make mine look different than all the others around here and a bodykit was a way to do it for mine. Tint is for system reasons, spoiler, simply because I hated the stock one and I don't like the look without one. Rims, .. well I was young that one has no excuse. but overall at leadt I didn't altezza is out woo.. **** imports and rice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.. i love my celica though.
Least I have reasons for my customness.. lol
SHAVE IT BAGG IT AND PUT REALY HARD BEAT TO IT , u could do a rear light swap from some 50 s cars to to be different it might look good

SHAVE IT BAGG IT AND PUT REALY HARD BEAT TO IT , u could do a rear light swap from some 50 s cars to to be different it might look good
The light idea would be really badassed but my problem is my experience with bodywork outside of doing my own bodykit, I have very little experience. As far as beats... it's coming again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif just getting stuff together. but thank you for the advice, any suggestions on lights?

paint it and sell it to some 16yr old who wants a "fast" car. tell em all this bs about how its suped up and you can prolly get 5+ for it. then tell your friend to take that money and get a descent car

Well, thanks for reminding me why I hate body kits so much!

I had one on my 84 toyota Corrolla and I am so glad I got out of that phase. Maybe some of you guys will be swayed down the road and put the money to good use on your cars.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.