Fun to take a look

Originally posted by nswartley that thing would give you quite surprise if you ever tried to race it. dayum.

-nate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
I´ll bet it have give a lot of surprises..

my best friend has an white 97 240sx with silvia badges 18" hyper black 5zigen rims sport line springs that lowered the car 2" and really stiffend the cars ride. b&m short shifter hks cat back exhaust ingen intake...and an limited slip from a j30 infinity i belive that was the car an hes gettting an stage 3 turbo kit installed in 2 weeks for a totall of over 400 hp...im sure he has more mods i just cant think of them.....ill try an get some pics soon when i talk to him

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.