• Participant list

nkrell11
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product:

^^^Above^^^

2. Specs:

Beastly

Motors were rebuilt stronger to near flux density limits, new paint (candy purple vein), custom wound coils with double wall formers and tighter tolerance then stock coil and lower inductance, 4 layer carbon fiber cones assembled with 100% carbon fiber caps. 6 layer pressed nsv spider pack with triple leads,triple joint reinforcement rings below and above assembly. Custom 3D printed back plates pretty much indestructible.

3. Description/Condition:

One sub has a slight noise at low volume but it's not evident when free aired so I'm not certain of what it is can't be anything major. There are some paint chips in the motors but it happens doesn't affect performance. These were built by Jeff Hulbert. I really haven't used them much they went from my closet into my car and I travel for work so they're seldom used.

4. Price: :

I would like $500 each or best offer, if you're an OKC resident I can deliver them in a week when I come down for work. No trades please.

5. Pictures:

I have more pictures on my phone that I will happily text or whatever my mobile photo bucket is just a pain so I'm giving up on it for the day.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This is the last call until 11th of February which is the next time I will be home to ship or sell things. If you pay for something while I'm gone it will obviously be held for you.

I asked Jeff for this since someone else asked, specs from him "No problem. they'll handle near whatever you prefer to feed them. well over 4K per as the coils will allow for it without degrade. as for the box, I ran them in a 3.5 with good results. they can also work in a 6th order or slightly smaller/larger ported (+/- .5). they need a lot of port area so stay high around 16 sq per cube."

Last call for 26 days buy tonight and it will be shipped tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.