Fu#$in Thieves!

Step 1: Dig a hole in your backyard

Step 2: Drive around town blasting your music as loud as you can

Step 3: Park in your driveway and wait in the shadows and wait to see if anyone comes to your car

Step 4: Tell the police you were attacked with intent to kill and had to defend yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Step 1: Dig a hole in your backyard
Step 2: Drive around town blasting your music as loud as you can

Step 3: Park in your driveway and wait in the shadows and wait to see if anyone comes to your car

Step 4: Tell the police you were attacked with intent to kill and had to defend yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Yes that would work very well lol....

is there a way to buy more sirens and just attach them to your current alarm systemif so how

You just wire them in parallel to your existing siren.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It is a good idea to add a separate relay if adding more than 3.

You just wire them in parallel to your existing siren.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
It is a good idea to add a separate relay if adding more than 3.
Any good guides on how to do these sort of things?

Does window tinting help at all?

It can be a 2 way thing. It can help to hide what is in the ride and it can make it more appealing to thieves to actually know you might be hiding something and want to investigate closer, especially if you have nice wheels and other performance mods.

I am in favor of tint because it helps to keep your ride cooler from the sun, protect interior from fading and looks cool. The major thing about tint with a broken window is the tint keeps the glass together instead of a million tiny pieces of glass particles all over the interior.

Sorry mang, happened to me, but they took my whole car and gutted the whole car. I lost over 7500 bucks in system, rims, tires, eng. upgrades. Had to crush the car because they beat the **** out of it. *****es cant leave **** alone. Also had 2 alarms on that bish. My security now is hide everthing, take out deck and get something that fits in. Watch were you blast it.

Put wheel locks with a special key that fits a normal lug wrench. They can help.

Most put at least 1 on each wheel. I have all 4 on each.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I feel for you, had it happen to me again last year(with a paging remote.) Something that might help would be to get a backup battery for your alarm,don't get the brain of the alarm installed under the dash(common place), and mount your siren down by your oil pan or hard place to cut the wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RSTsilverado

10+ year member
RSTsilverado
DFW, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from