Fu#$in Thieves!

Sounds like an excuse for a Compustar paging alarm and a Eclipse cd player. An Eclipse is 100% useless to the tool that steals it and if bought from and installed by a authorized dealer, replaced at no charge in the first year.

that ***** ass. they must have been fairly proficient thieves, to slim jim a new car quickly takes skill. And usually amateurs aren't brazen enough to get **** in broad daylight in crowded parking lots. Or did they just pop your locks? Only amateurs break windows. Guess it doesn't really matter, your stuff is still gone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Dude, that blows big time...almost had that happen to me last night, along with all my neibours. Someone was snooping around ever car on my street, luckily they were not proffesional and were only going for cars with unlocked doors. We knows this since it had been snowing right up until it happend....the douche didnt even cover his tracks...probably some teen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

He prolly was caseing the lot waiting for someone with something he wanted. Makes me think twice about putting stuff in my car....
Yea thats what i thought, exactly the reason why i take the faceplate off whenever i leave my car. And its residential (not a complex or anything) so he went onto 12+ driveways

Yea thats what i thought, exactly the reason why i take the faceplate off whenever i leave my car. And its residential (not a complex or anything) so he went onto 12+ driveways
What they go through mall parking lots and find **** they like... Then fallow you home. I was talking about the chili's guy but that's what most of the profs do...

was this the chillis in bedford by central drive.?

that ***** alot but atleast they left the w7 and the rest.

but now you should be even more careful because if they saw the w7 and amps they might be back.

~Magick_Man~

suxs man!! ....I would say unless its a two way alarm its not gonna do much... And there are several ways to prevent even the best thieves from stealing your stuff but most are either common sense or costly... I chose both on my setup and so far it is something I throughly enjoy knowing that the bastard who pulls my dash bezel off sees the solid metal cage and weld lines to the vehicles dash framing and the 4 locking points holding the HU in and that sweet lil extra punt with the ESN kicking the red flash of stupidity at him....

If you don't have insurance to cover it keep your eyes peeled someone around you lead that peep to the score...maybe not purposely but in some way.

must have been expert lock pickers. i have forgotten to disarm my viper and opened the door with my key. outside siren shut after a minute while i was fumbling under the dash for the valet disarm (i wanted to test it out)

thats what you get for driving such a conspicious vehcile. i mean the rims, tint, and red graphcis dont shout "hey, i have expensive equipment in here come steal it"

guess this means you will find new ways to secure the hardware in your car - and realize that somone knows that you have the W7 and the rest of your equipment. i hope you secure that **** down man.

Sorry to hear that.....im getting an alarm installed either today or tommorow. Does window tinting help at all? Or just ad more attraction i mean right now you can basically see what i have in the back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RSTsilverado

10+ year member
RSTsilverado
DFW, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from