SOLD FS: Zapco SLB-T, SLB-R, Visaton tweets, MrMarv enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

zapjay
10+ year member

I have a used SLB-T and an SLB-R. Condition is very good. Will sell the pair for $70 shipped. Will separate for $40 shipped for the transmitter and $35 for the reciever...

Used 3ft. Zapco Symbilink Din-Din cable. I no longer have the original box, but the cable is in excellent condition. $20 shipped.

Visaton tweeter set. Home audio tweeter, yet very compact. Supposedly play flat to 2Khz. I'll edit this post in a bit to include a link. Metal dome. They come with all the hardware. New, never seen power. I can't tell you how they sound, and I don't believe anyone from this forum can either to my knowledge. I bought them from E-Speakers.com. These might be da shizzle, but I can't say that for sure without ever hearing them. I payed $86 shipped for the pair. I'll sell them for $60 shipped.

Link to the Visatons. http://e-speakers.com/index.htm They are on the site. Click "buy online" underneath the Visaton ad. Click on "visaton tweeters". These are the SC 4 ND model...

Mr Marv enclosure. I'm not sure if anyone from this site is familiar with him, but his enclosures are second to none imo. The man has made quite a name for himself. 1.35cuft sealed box for a 12" sub. Box is shaped funny due to the fact that it was made to fit in the passengers side floorboard of my 95 F150. Box has a few scuff marks on it, but if one would carpet it, then that's a nonissue. Beautifully made, just like all the rest of his boxes are. This thing is heavy, probably around 30 to 35 lbs. I'm sure shipping will be in the neighborhood of $40. I'll take $80 shipped for it, which is a deal for a box built as well as this one is.

I have MANY references available upon request. I also have pics of everything too. Interested parties can email me and pics will be sent. Thanks alot....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.