FS: Zapco DC amps and processor

jflexp21

Item(s) for Sale:

I am selling my Zapco amps and processor

(2) DC 360.4

(1) DC 500.1

and

(1) DSP which does time alignment, speaker phasing, 31 band eq per side and so much more

Item(s) Description/Condition: In perfect working order

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop:

DC500.1 - $250

DC 364 - $300 each

Processor - $185

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Good Sq amps...helped me get to 2nd in IASCA world finals

DSP appears to be a ZAPCO DC REFERENCE DC200.2

also normally i wouldn't do this and not trying to accuse, but gotta watch out for our fellow car audio guys, but i see this guy has 7 posts and no feedback score, since there is no name with the any of the pics, there is the same exact item on ebay, so unless this is this guys ebay acct, if not then its not his pic of the equipment, otherwise he is giving us a great deal on the processor.

New Zapco DC Reference DC200 2 2 Channel Built in DSP USB Input 200 RMS Watts | eBay

You are correct the picture I have is the wrong item. I have the controller and the other amps. I am in the process of selling my gear in order to get money for new stuff. In order to facilitate that, I have dropped off my gear at a local car audio shop who is helping me sell my gear. I have had a hard time getting rid of it, so I am trying to spread it around to other forums in hopes that it may sell. When I posted the ad, I did not have any pictures of my amps, so grabbed what I could from the internet that my companys web filter would not 'X' out. When I did so, I thought I had the right picture for the controller but didn't. When I am home I will make the correct edits.

The poster put in the thread about editing the pictures to include your user name, but did not understand that he meant. Veteran in Car Audio, newbie to this forum and selling stuff. I usually keep the equipment of give it back to the manufacturer.

The amps I have come from my 2001 Lexus IS 300.

Here is the ad on DIYMA; its from Scott Paterson who has my gear at his shop:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...am-alpine.html

If this is a no-no by the rules, please let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.