FS: virgin lead batts like northstar cheap!!!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Im selling them in sets of 4. Good for 2k-3k systems all day long. These are mikitary grade and come with a metal casing. 4 of them in the box weighs 51 pounds. They retail for over $120 each

Price:

$120 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Informatio

******MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE*****

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/614559-fs-small-enersys-batts-cheap.html

I have a 6k system.Efficient to run 12 of them? 300 shipped?
Depends on the amp. $360. These retail for well over $100 each. You wont find a better deal on batts anywhere period. You want to make the deal let me know

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

one is 45 shippedtwo is 70 shipped

three 100 shipped

four is 120 shipped

they are going quick

These look sweet for the $... whats the age on them?
Never been used. Open the box and load test and they read good resting at 12.56--12.6. Charge for a hour and let sit for a day and it read 12.87-12.89

third post from the first page is a review on them done by another member. I posted the link. Taylor fade even posted these little batts are awesome

Never been used. Open the box and load test and they read good resting at 12.56--12.6. Charge for a hour and let sit for a day and it read 12.87-12.89third post from the first page is a review on them done by another member. I posted the link. Taylor fade even posted these little batts are awesome
I 100% believe they're sweet little batts. I'm work at a battery store lol. We actually might be interested in picking up a bunch if i can get an age on them. Feel free to pm me if you'd like. Thanks!

I 100% believe they're sweet little batts. I'm work at a battery store lol. We actually might be interested in picking up a bunch if i can get an age on them. Feel free to pm me if you'd like. Thanks!
Sent message

How long these just sit around and not be effected by it. Bc I could use theBut it going to be a couple months before I start my build.
They will be fine. 4 left as of now until I decide to get more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date