FS: virgin lead batts like northstar cheap!!!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Im selling them in sets of 4. Good for 2k-3k systems all day long. These are mikitary grade and come with a metal casing. 4 of them in the box weighs 51 pounds. They retail for over $120 each

Price:

$120 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Informatio

******MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE*****

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/614559-fs-small-enersys-batts-cheap.html

would you sell 2 for $60 shipped?
Ill have to check of I have a box and what shipping will be. If its half the price then yes ill check later when I get home

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Interested in a trade for an Aq hd3 motor?
Maybe. Pm me

Ill have to check of I have a box and what shipping will be. If its half the price then yes ill check later when I get home 

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Maybe. Pm me
Okay, thanks. I'm very interested

Nevermind actually. I'm definitely going to need some in about a month. Hopefully you're still selling batts
These are selling quick and dont have as many. No rush just letting you know these wont last long

What forms of payment do u accept. Interested in 4
Paypal, certified check, cash or money order.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

4 more sold

Had something come up today all tracking numbers have been given out but they wont be in the mail till MONDAY morning. Everything is boxed and ready to go just had a emergency and missed thr 4pm close time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date