FS: Vintage Hifonics Sampson and Colossus amps

cwill5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas tx
Item(s) for Sale: Yes I have an old school Hifonics Sampson, and Colossus up for sale.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Both amps were bought to me by a customer of mine who is wanting to selll them. The Sampson is in remarkable condition like new cosmetically. He purchased it from onlinecarstereo back in 06 and had to warranty it out. They sent it back to him repaired however I can not bench test it due to my power supply being to small so I will be selling it as is. The Sampson I did get to bench and works perfectly 10/10 however it does have some small scratches cosmetically nothing big 9/10.

Price: Sampson 800 shipped!! Colossus 430.00 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i know its your price and all but selling something "as is" you shouldnt put a 800$ price tag. should deffenitly test it out when your asking that much money.. glws!
I think this is a fair price for a 8000 watt rms amp. I was told that it is in working condition however since I can not actually come to that conclusion myself I am letting you guys know before hand. The amp easily ways 60 to 70 pounds so shipping is going to be a killer.

That Sampson's a big-ass amp! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

Anyone else see "vintage" and thought he meant Zed made colossus?
lol they are vintage to me. This is the oldest hifonics stuff I could remember. I am not a big hifonics fan, but I do know that the zed made stuff is the classic hifonic stuff before these.

lol they are vintage to me. This is the oldest hifonics stuff I could remember. I am not a big hifonics fan, but I do know that the zed made stuff is the classic hifonic stuff before these.

Zed made Colossus was 2 Zeus in one heat sink... Very rare and was pretty over the top in it's day. GLWS, should have just write XXV hifonics in the title, since people still use that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.