SOLD FS: Us amps usa-100 Jacob's accuvolt 1500

sunspot
10+ year member

chicago
The accuvolt is mint. Model fr1500w(100 amps 1500 watts). Comes with box, manual, fuses, mounting hardware. If you have voltage drops this will solve it. adjustable up to 16v. Worked extremely well with my usa-600x and usa-1000x setup.

$350 shipped.

US Amps USA-100x, one very small scratch. mirror chrome finish.

$135shipped US AMP IS SOLD!!

Boston acoustics pro 4.4. One tweeter is missing, no speaker grilles. Includes xover, 4'' speakers, one tweeter

$70 shipped.

Willing to list buy it now on ebay but you pay the fees.+7-10%

I will get pics of both items this afternoon. I have sold on here before, do a title search for my name and read the feedback.

pics coming soon.

question on the accuvolt,
the 100 amp 1500 watts rating......

does this mean my alt can not be higher than 100 amps or my amplifiers can not draw more than 100 amps?

same question with the 1500 watt rating ? what does that mean.

thanks buddy.
anyone know the answer to the quote above? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Man I have not seen a accuvolt in years! I remember when they first came out and looked like a "blue box with heatsinks". I bought one and after installed it went to a local shop and the thing came up in conversation. The dealer was so unimpressed with what i said it did he offered me $10 if it even came close. Lets back up a second here. The Accuvolt promises rock solid voltage to whatever it is connected to up to its max amp draw. It also steps up your voltage up to 16v which is adjustible. Ok, i took he guys bet and we went out to the car. Resting voltage something like 12.2v at the input of the Accuvolt. Output voltage to the amp was 14.6v! He asked me to fire up the car and obviously the voltage jumped up to 14v +/- but the amps input after the Accuvolt still sat at 14.6v. He then asked me hammer on the audio system which back then constisted of 1-RF200 , a RF 4080dsm & RF60dsm and at full tilt the Accuvolt mantained 14.5-14.7v and reacted VERY quickly and never dropped! He then was somewhat amazed. He asked me to repeat the test only this time with the car off and the results were identical! I cant believe Jacobs never keep the Acuvolt going. I remember a magazine did a review on it and it amazed them as well, besides rock solid stepped up voltage i also cleaned up the power source signal as well.

free bump with a ramble:)

winter bump. Still have the accuvolt

Along with a us amp 150x(8/10), 600x(8/10), jl8w7(10/10, and boston pro 60's(10) I'm considering parting

Does anyone know if these would be a good match for a Sundown 1500? It is rated at 1500 wrms at 1 ohm but will put out more at .5 ohm. The amps are pretty effecient so I am not sure what kind of amp draw they have at full tilt?

I really want to get two of these for my 1500's if they will hold up on them.

back from the dead(me too:). I have these boxed up in my closet. If any is interested pm me. Thing is I'm not really looking to sell this stuff but I could use the money since I just built a $1800 core i7 sli monster pc

bump

stuff for sale

accuvolt- same price as before

us amps usa-600x

us amps 150x

boston acoustics pro series 4(10 years old, work perfect, found the missing tweeter) no grilles included-

boston pro 60- used last summer for 1 month before I sold my car. Sitting in the original box with all pieces in original plastic

jl 8w7- $220 shipped. if you pick it up, I'll included a ported and sealed box built to jl's specs

pick up is welcome. If you want pics pm me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.