SOLD FS: US Amps 600x & Eclipse 21010 EQ

spyd3r
10+ year member

drunken polak
NY
Hey fellas,

This time I have two items for sale.

1. US Amps 600x (chrome) 2 channel amplifier. 600 x 1 @4ohms 150 x 2 @4ohms etc.

Used it for about a week. There's two things that keeps it from being brand new...... my DeWault felt like being uber drill and slightly bent one of the mounting legs......and second one of the plastic tabs on the power terminals was snipped off to fit heavy duty ring terminals onto it. Comes with a plexi_bottom. Have an unopend bassboost knob and all original packing. Im not going to go into how much Im losing on it.....but heres and idea...it retails for $699. Im looking to get $300 (I'll cover shipping)

2. Eclipse 21010 parametric half_din equalizer 5 bands..adjustable gains .... with crossovers and twochannel input. Used this guy for 6 months, until I purchased an ecd 416.... now I really have no use for it. Really makes a difference with these new headunits.....also has a linedriver that boost your pre-amp signal to 5V. Besides from two extra mounting holes on its sides //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif and a few scratches on the sides...(no scratches on the face) it in very good condition. Looking to get $150 for him (shipping is included in the price as well).

Thx,

email: b8ng8@yahoo.com

aim: bongRA3

heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=10078]my%20heatware

here is a pic of the eq ( I have the amp all packed up already...so send me an email if you need a pic of it.)

DCP_0576.JPG

Update:

1. The us amp 600x had a little mishap this weekend....was showing it to somebody interestd in it......and the signal out shorted on me ......

After some quick investigations...it looks like just one capacitor blew..

I would fix this myself but I don't have time to detach the board from the heatsink, so if anyone wants a us amp for $160 then its theirs. ( I would clearly mark the defective capacitor)

2. I see I have no takers on the equalizer....so here's a price drop. $120 gets it to your door. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you want sub controls....this eq is for you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It has three adjustments for low frequencies:

-frquency 25 to 100Hz (parametric)

-level -12db to +12 db

-Q control for the equalizing band (controls the frequency center of the low band )

Besides that it has a 5volt linedriver and two sets of non fading mono sub outs....

( The low band adjustment works when you use the front or rear channels and then seperate your signals at your amplifiers )

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Alrighty,

I had some free time tonight....so I went out and bought a replacement cap, and took this amp apart......

US amps are a pain to detach from the heatsink.............and it continued to be a pain. Turns out the cap wasn't the only thing that went during the short. I looked with my dmm and scope and still couldn't find anything else that could have been damaged.

Called the good fellas at florida and since I tried repairing it, the warrenty will not be honored.

Turns out that a company named: TIPS inc. does contracted eletronic servicing for us amps, so they will fix the amp no matter what it takes for a flat fee of $120.

I don't realy feel like goin threw the hassle of getting this amp fixed....especially after wasting a good part of my evening working on it, so this amp is yours for $100

as is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

Alrighty,
I had some free time tonight....so I went out and bought a replacement cap, and took this amp apart......

US amps are a pain to detach from the heatsink.............and it continued to be a pain. Turns out the cap wasn't the only thing that went during the short. I looked with my dmm and scope and still couldn't find anything else that could have been damaged.

Called the good fellas at florida and since I tried repairing it, the warrenty will not be honored.

Turns out that a company named: TIPS inc. does contracted eletronic servicing for us amps, so they will fix the amp no matter what it takes for a flat fee of $120.

I don't realy feel like goin threw the hassle of getting this amp fixed....especially after wasting a good part of my evening working on it, so this amp is yours for $100

as is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

your a moron(bump)

sure do......

send me an email if your really interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.