SOLD FS/TRD: Old school Orion 15d 1200watt spl competition subs

sleazebagger
10+ year member

nobody!!!
Madison, WI
Here's the history on these. I bought them from the original owner who purchased them in 2001 at the radio doctor for 675.00 each. He used them for a few years until he blew the power supply on his XTR 1400. They sat stored for 6 years till I came along and took em off his hands. He threw in the XTR for free and I hooked them up to My MA amp @ 2 ohms. They put up 145.9 in my explorer(i'm sure they can do a bit more with a proper set up).

My MA amp which is also up for sale had a bad board so when I sent it off to the amp medic the subs were taken out and have been sittin in my room for the last month.

Cosmetic 8/10

working condition 10/10

They read 2.4 across the vc's.

Sorry about the bad pics. Left my digital in Nashville. I will post new ones when I get it back.

SOLD!>>>BTW.. the amp comes free whether you want it or not . It has a bad PSU.

Best offer or trade.

Thanks for looking

IMG00069-20100717-1018.jpg

IMG00067-20100717-1017.jpg

IMG00068-20100717-1017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lets put it this way, although i would love to. i dont have time to post on forums about my interest in car audio, especially american made vintage car audio such as this. I do seek out the forums to find things i would like. and i would like to make a deal on one of these. so if you want to I will paypal you as soon as your ok with it. if not let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.