SOLD FS/Trade Alpine PDX 4.100 & 1.1000

Participant count
  • Participant list

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
Alpine PDX 4.100 & 1.1000 in Excellent Condition

Specs on the 4.100 can be found HERE, 1.1000 are HERE. Both are in great condition, and were fully tested before they were stored away, but will be inspected prior to shipping. They will come with everything from the manufacturer except for the original box/manuals. I have all of the stacking hardware and the cover plates for the input gains. The only trade I am looking for is a PS3 slim version. You will have to add cash, but we can talk about that via PM. That is the ONLY trade I am interested in, so PLEASE don't offer ANYTHING else, because I will kindly IGNORE you. Thanx for looking.

$475 via Postal Money Order or Paypal gift. I will accept Paypal normally if YOU pay the additional fees.

Item will be shipped via UPS ground insured for its sold value.

Item Pictures:

will you separate?
Really want to sell together, as all of the stacking hardware is hard to come across separately. I am anticipating on keeping this setup along with my 10" Q, but it will be towards the end of the year before I use the amps again. This is a heck of a deal, especially with the mounting hardware being included.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.