• Participant list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

A matching pair of Adire Audio Koda 8" Subwoofers

SI BM 10" is not for sale.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One is brand new. Other was used for 30 minutes. Both mint condition. Just dusty in the pictures.

Both SVC4 subs.

1-1/2" 4-layer voice coil on polyimide former

Underhung design with unique laminated 11/16" top plate

Bumped back plate for unrestricted excursion

Vented pole piece and open-weave spider provide maximum cooling

Paper cone with massive high-excursion foam half-roll surround

Rugged steel frame with front and rear gaskets

Specifications:

ibtTHGrtLZg2zF.jpg

Price:

$150 shipped for the pair/OBO

Will trade for a mint Stereo Integrity BM 10" + cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I cover shipping via USPS. If you prefer another method you cover shipping costs above $15.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ib0aiU77RruTjA.JPG

ib0THSP3hHql9f.JPG

iKNf7UGGl8vjR.JPG

iie80x4SPEdwh.JPG

iUh2Tk9QVJ35J.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
what would be a preferred box for these and good rms to go with the pair father in law might want em
RMS is going to depend on the box. Sealed they can probably take a little more. Ported a little less. These arent meant to get loud. They are meant to sound good. This pair leans heavily towards ported enclosure with an EBP of 76. I never used these, but Ive read somewhere around .7-.75 cubes tuned at 32Hz is a good spot.

Yeah i know there meant to sound good so is that .75 each? and around 250 rms each maybe sorry i know nothing about these subs besides i have heard a few good things about them and less bad

Yeah i know there meant to sound good so is that .75 each? and around 250 rms each maybe sorry i know nothing about these subs besides i have heard a few good things about them and less bad
Yes .75 each and about 150rms per sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.