FS: SSA Xcon 18 D2

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub is 10/10 functional and 9/10 cosmetic, it looks brand new and isn't even fully broken in yet. It's a dual 2 ohm. It sounds great and gets LOW.

Price:

These are 400 + shipping new, so let's do $330 shipped. Only trades I want are for a 12" or 15" icon, dual 2 ohm

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped via ups

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Next to an 8" logitech desktop sub, lol

eOAAo.jpg

B1JK1.jpg

how much the logitech? Im sure its get down with the lows
Logitech is an 8". And yes this sub absolutely destroys the lows. Was giving some demos the other day and apparently my rear tires move back and forth like a 1/4" at 20hz. My whole center console shakes like crazy on songs in the low 30's. EVERYTHING moves.

Lol, nice Tang Bang sub right thuurr!
I wanna swap mine out with a REXD4 sub.....

How did you get the front grill off of the box??
It wasn't mine, it was a friends that was laying around. I don't know how he got it off

Im interested,what subs do these compare to? And what. Power
Fi BL/Q, sundown Z, etc. (the xcon is better than the BL/Q imo)

The sub is rated for 1750w rms. I had it running off of my AQ2200 @ 1 ohm and no matter how long I played music or what song I played I couldn't get the sub to get hot enough to actually smell the coil.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.