SOLD FS: Sony CDX-C910

Participant count
  • Participant list

rain27
10+ year member

This is a pretty popular unit and everyone on here probably knows the specs...

PLEASE NOTE: When you attempt to eject or insert a cd, the motorized face does not fully open. Therefore, you typically have to manually nudge the motorized face slightly to allow for the cd slot to be 100% clear to remove or insert a cd. The opening mechanism/motor works, but something seems to be getting in its way just before it opens all the way. The motorized face closes fine. This may be an easy fix for those that are mechanically inclined. I will leave that determination up to you, but please be aware of this.

Otherwise, this unit was in good working condition when tested a little over a month ago. Cosmetically, the face is in very good condition, without any major blemishes.

Remote not included.

Price is $150 shipped, firm. I will provide pics to anyone who is interested in possibly purchasing. If no one is interested, I will post on ebay in 2 days.

Thanks for looking.

The face is in very good shape and there are no worn off letters. I used it for about a week and there were no issues with any buttons. I do not think I have the trim ring, but I can double check when I get home tonight. I used a separate trim ring that came with my dash kit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.