FS: small ENERSYS batts cheap

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

13ah

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries feature the same superior performance as the Armasafe Plus and are sized for a wide range of military vehicles and equipment. *The unique Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology of Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries provides maintenance free operation, longer life, deep cycle capability, vibration resistance, higher starting power, and high reliability.

Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries have proven performance in the most demanding military applications and continue to deliver best value to today's militaries every day.

Auxiliary Equipment/ATVs

0770-4010

12.6 lbs

MIL PC 545

6140-01-484-5341

7.0 × 3.4 × 5.2

13 Ah at (C20)

Price:

$45 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:
13ah

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries feature the same superior performance as the Armasafe Plus and are sized for a wide range of military vehicles and equipment. *The unique Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology of Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries provides maintenance free operation, longer life, deep cycle capability, vibration resistance, higher starting power, and high reliability.

Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries have proven performance in the most demanding military applications and continue to deliver best value to today's militaries every day.

Auxiliary Equipment/ATVs

0770-4010

12.6 lbs

MIL PC 545

6140-01-484-5341

7.0 × 3.4 × 5.2

13 Ah at (C20)

Price:

$45 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Will 1of these be good enough in the trunk for a 1200 watt amp? (B2 Quota)

Will 1of these be good enough in the trunk for a 1200 watt amp? (B2 Quota)
Its possible but id say no to be safe. Batts aren't the thing you want to barely have enough of. 2 flr 75shipped is hard to beat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.