FS: Single 12" ported box

Participant count
  • Participant list

DonH
5,000+ posts

So Cal
Up for sale is a box i built for a customer that never paid. Been sitting in my garage since. amazing shape. no sub has ever been mounted. has a black port single baffle 45's roundover ports etc. Buyer will choose the color of carpet OR i can paint the box to an amazing finish. Get a custom Box without the custom price! I will ship anywhere in the US at your expense. No returns.

Specs: 2ft^3 @ 30hz

dimensions: 28"w x 14.5"t x 17"d

Pic:

downsized_0605111107.jpg

Price: $105+s/h without carpet or paint

$125+s/h with carpet or paint

$135+s.h with an added baffle and carpet

my paypal is don_hampton@live.com PM me for shipping quote.price is firm no negotiations.

wud up whre u been? gio was gona drop off them motors to get them drilled and tapped but he never contacted me again. BUMP

wud up whre u been? gio was gona drop off them motors to get them drilled and tapped but he never contacted me again. BUMP
He joined the army remember? He is gone lol

been around all over the place. Washington Arizona Nevada **** like that. got a new phone too. What were you going to charge him to do the motors?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.