SOLD FS: SI 12inch Mag V3

cooldudejz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N.H.
I am trying to sell my SI 12inch V3 mag. this thing is in perfect condition and i now have a crate to ship it in. Owned it for less than one year and i would say it has under 70 hours of play. This thing is a beast and was one of the best sql/spl subwoofers to own. it is cosmetically a 10/10, with no scratch marks and it perfect working condition. this sub is a dual 2 ohm sub. here are the specs

Specs:

T/S parameters: 12 inch

Re (coils in series) 3.5

Fs 30.2

Le 3.5

Qms 4.7

Qes 0.45

Qts 0.41

Cms 121

Mms (grams) 228

Vas (liters) 39.7

Sd (cm^2) 480

BL 18.35

SPL (1W/1M) 85.7

Power handling RMS 900

This sub will sound in amazing in either a sealed or ported enclosure. I was feeding it with a xenon 600.1 in a sealed box and could never turn it all the way up.

Price: Best offer + $60 shipping. If no one bites it will be hitting ebay. Great chance to get it cheap.

P6020212.jpg

P6040218.jpg

P6040219.jpg

P6040220.jpg

If you want to see any more pics hit me up.

Paypal: bdavid17@comcast.net

dimensions, widthxheightxdepth: in inched

18x18x13, these are the outer measurements with a double baffle.

See first post for recommended size for sealed/ported enclosure

bump with some added info and a price drop: $185 shipped

INFO:

Throughout Stereo Integrity's career, there have been four different variations of our Mag series subwoofers. What you are about to read about is our most technologically advanced, best sounding, loudest subwoofer to date.

The motor of a subwoofer is one of the most critical aspects of subwoofer performance. The SI Mag D2 subwoofers have a custom-tooled motor that allows for over 26mm of one-way linear travel, plenty of motor force, and a large enough voice coil to smother a Coke can. Motor force is +/- 18 Tm for both sizes of our Mag subwoofers. The combination of our light moving mass and ample motor strength give us a winning combination for a true "SQL" subwoofer - one that can do both sound quality and SPL.

Mag subwoofers use a proprietary blend of materials in the cone, which yields a very high strength-to-weight ratio. Surround material is treated foam for longevity and elasticity and is wide/tall enough to accommodate the Mag's 3 inch peak-to-peak throw. Dual 8 inch progressive roll spiders provide most of the mechanical restoring force.

Sure we could have gone with less expensive (or even MORE expensive) materials, but that would have jeopardized the integrity of Mag subwoofers. You see, building a well rounded subwoofer is like building a well rounded race car; you can have the best handling chassis in the world, but if you've got a wimpy motor you're not going to win races. Subwoofers are all about balance too. The cone, spiders, surround, basket, motor, etc, was chosen and/or developed to bring you the loudest best sounding subwoofer money can buy.

Like releasing a friendly, approachable, but mildly deranged ape into the community, the SI Mag's have left their mark in the SPL competition scene. SPL numbers such as 156 dB in the stock division of SLAP, 154 dB in MECA's M4 class, 152.2 dB (a new world record) in MECA S1, 146 dB in the NSPL regular cab truck class of SLAP, 154.4 dB in MECA M5 (an all-time UK record) and an astounding 141.7 dB at 10 Hz are just a few of the results our Mag subwoofers have been able to accomplish.

Hello

I sent you a PM with an offer.

If your willing to accept it, I'd purchase the sub immediately.

Good luck on the sale either way, I've heard good things about the MAG. (this is a sub I've wanted to try)

Thanks

Matt

Trying to get this thing sold, last of my car audio gear. $185-shipped to your door.

I have the original invoice from Stereo Integrity- i am the original and only owner of this sub, steven david is my dad, didnt have a credit card at the time.

some more pics:

IMGP1275.jpg

IMGP1273.jpg

IMGP1272.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.