FS: RE XXX 6.5 Component set

joe98chevy
10+ year member

Yup
ca
Item(s) for Sale: FS: RE XXX 6.5 Component set

Item(s) Description/Condition: new never powered

Price: $230 shipped in con us(ups or usps)

NO TRADES sorry need money for ho alt

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
006.jpg
008.jpg
007.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wow that's a great deal. Wish I could fit them in my door.
thanks!!! you can make a baffle out of mdf and it should work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i fit 6 1/2's in all 4 of my doors, they originally contained 8" and 4" bose factory speakers, wheres theres a will theres a way, nothing a grinder or dremel tool cant fix

I am VERY interested. Just wondering if you have other pics such as pics of the back of the woofer and of the crossovers.

Also does anyone know how bright the tweets are? I've heard great things about these but not much about the tweeters. I like more of a warm sound kind. Lastly, Ive heard these can handle 150W easily but would they be able to take 300W a piece from a JL HD amp?

I would prefer to pay with paypal, can pay today, and will pay first since you have more feedback than I do. I do have feedback on ebay under the same name if you want to check.

I am VERY interested. Just wondering if you have other pics such as pics of the back of the woofer and of the crossovers.
Also does anyone know how bright the tweets are? I've heard great things about these but not much about the tweeters. I like more of a warm sound kind. Lastly, Ive heard these can handle 150W easily but would they be able to take 300W a piece from a JL HD amp?

I would prefer to pay with paypal, can pay today, and will pay first since you have more feedback than I do. I do have feedback on ebay under the same name if you want to check.
i run these and love them, tweeters are nice not too bright at all.. i am running around 200 watts to mine and they could def take more no prob. be prepared tho tweeter is pretty big and the woofers are very deep woofers. u may have to rig a mount system up for tweeters like i had to for stock locations

pm me thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.