SOLD FS: Rare Digital Designs 9115-K

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
im trying to buy a house so it needs to go.

RARE -Digital Designs 9115k

1999-2000 model

600rms (like any DD subs it will take more im sure)

3" svc 4ohm

SQ based sub

kept the O/S inverted carbon cap

updated with the 12 spoke 15" basket

it was a 12" last year when i bought it but it had seen better days. it now has a fresh recone. it hasnt left the box for anything other than to inspect and for pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some before pics of what it looked like when i got it. like i said it had seen better days.

the 4 spoke 12" basket is still in good condition and i can throw it in if someone wants it. i have the gasket still to i think. the basket still needs to be totally cleaned up.

God Damn! Is that the precursor to the Z1, or are they totally unrelated? The motor looks a little similar, which is why I'm wondering. I don't know **** about DD, sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

God Damn! Is that the precursor to the Z1, or are they totally unrelated? The motor looks a little similar, which is why I'm wondering. I don't know **** about DD, sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
no relation to the 99z at all. during this time they had a couple subs that they used the cluster mag setup. they are hard to find these days.

that looks like it can take way more then 600rms realistic rating for people with power on tap?
i wouldnt have a problem putting 1000 to it. it wasnt designed for SPL by any means.

all it takes is sending me some $ then. i can ship it tomorrow.what have you been up to?
I was tempted, then I got email from DD telling me I need 2k for new amp so I get to save for that,

and havn't been up to much gave away the blazer and running the durango now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.